Night Nannies South & West of England
At Night Nannies we will do our utmost to provide you with the ideal Night Nanny to meet your requirements.
Your Night Nanny will arrive at 9pm and finish at 7am. These hours can be flexible if pre-arranged directly with your nanny. They will not only care for your baby, but also guide your baby to sleep through the night.
A Night Nanny will do any of the following:
- Night feeds
- Change nappies
- Settle the baby
- Prepare and sterilise bottles
- Dress the baby in the morning
- Give help and advice on getting the baby into a sleep pattern
- Offer strategies on coping with post natal depression.
- Stay longer in the mornings to allow you a lie-in if pre-arranged with the night nanny.
- Give advice on breast-feeding