Support with Complex Issues
We provide expert, professional advice and ongoing support for parents with children at pre-school, primary and secondary school age with a variety of complex issues including:
- Special needs assessments and diagnosis and support with conditions such as Autism, Asperger’s, Down’s Syndrome, William’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, dyspraxia, DCD, sensory processing disorder, Cerebral Palsy and global developmental delay.
- System navigation for children with SEN including special needs diagnosis and navigating the statement process.
- Support with behavioural issues and parenting support.
- Support with complex dietary Issues.
- Support with complex sleep issues.
Jennie’s Qualifications & Experience
- 2020 Franchise areas increased to extend to South & West of England.
- 2018 Night Nannies South of England franchise owner
- 2014 Launched The Kids Consultant business
- 2013 Certificate of Higher Education Open.
- 2011 EYP (Cert) OU
- Working Together in Child Protection
- Advanced Child Protection
- Attachment Theory
- 2010 Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Catering
- Early Years First Aid
- 2009 Accredited Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) Instructor
- Peers Early Education Partnership (PEEP) practitioner registration training
- Developmental Baby Massage and Movement
- 2005 Early Years Education Provider
- 2004 Certificate in Childcare Practice
- CACHE Diploma in Home Based Childcare (CCP)
- 1994-1995 Norland Nursery Training College